2020-2022 Duramax High Efficiency Oil Filter (114000750)
2020+ GM 6.6L Duramax High-Efficiency Engine Oil Filter (replaces AC Delco PF26)
*This oversize filter requires the use of the 114002700 PPE Fuel Pump Relocation Bracket (2020+ L5P)
This oversized PPE Engine Oil Filter has 2 times the specially engineered filter media equaling 522 square inches, which is over 100% larger media than OEM. A perforated metal center core and spiral-wrapped adhesive provides media support, preventing collapse. This filter also includes a high-power magnet to catch ferrous metal debris, preventing it from circulating or clogging the filter paper. The silicone anti-drain-back valve prevents engine dry starts. The bypass valve features a stiffer spring and a rubber seal. The base plate is also made thicker to accommodate increased oil pressures in high-performance applications.
The OEM PF26 filter comes up short with only 259 square inches of 30-micron filtration capability. The stock leaf spring loses tension and can lead to dirty oil blow-by. The OEM filter bypass valve comes with no seal of any kind.
- 522 square inches of specially engineered 5-micron media
- Thicker threaded plate with 49% larger oil passages
- Silicone anti-drain-back valve
- Perforated metal center tube provides core strength for filter media
- Bypass valve (OEM required) has a stiffer spring and a rubber seal
- Coil spring eliminates oil blow-by
- Integrated internal magnet with retainer
- Compatible with synthetic and conventional oils
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.