2011-2024 Duramax Kryptonite Bolt In Upper & Lower Ball Joint Package (1119BJPACK-2)
Some Kryptonite products are on backorder, please contact us before ordering to get a timeline.
These Ball Joints are designed specifically for heavy-duty use, they will handle the toughest work that you can throw at them while delivering excellent performance. These Ball Joints have a durable E-Coat Finishing on them to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity. All of our ball joints and rod ends come pre-greased with premium Chevron Ultra EP2 Grease and are ready to install. Servicing will be done every 7-10k miles. (A small amount of grease is needed per joint, do not over grease)
- Engineered to handle extra stress from larger tires or lifts
- Fully greaseable metal-on-metal design
- Machined bearing housing made from sintered graphite, bronze, and 1045 steel for a strong, smooth, bearing surface
- Ball joint stud made from 4140 steel with an induction heat-treated bearing surface for smooth operation and maximum life
- Ball joint boot is made from tear/wear resistant silicone polyurethane
- Outperforms the factory ball joint assembly and includes all necessary hardware for installation
(Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty)-Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off road it, wreck it, lift it, I think you get it? We don't care. If you can break it we will replace it.
Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer, and must complete warranty registration within 90 days of purchase. Complete Warranty details can be found here.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.