2007.5 - 2018 Dodge Mega - Flo S-2 Intake Manifold (07511-MFS2)
Original price $495.45 CAD - Original price $495.45 CAD
$495.45 CAD - $495.45 CAD
Current price $495.45 CAD
2007.5 - 2018 Dodge Mega - Flo S-2 Intake Manifold 07511-MFS2
Note: Racing Applications Only
- With the introduction of the Mega-Flo S-2 flanged intake manifold you can now have a high flow manifold and grid heater all in one package. The flanged design of the S-2 manifold allows installation of the GDP Mega-Flo TVM Grid Heater. When combined with our Air-Boss Grid Delete you have the ultimate high flow air package for the 6.7L Cummins.
- The Mega-Flo 6.7L intake manifold is a precision, permanent mold, aluminum casting. Casting via permanent mold and heat treating gives the Mega-Flo S-2 superior material density for final machining. The permanent mold process offers a precision part with a great finish for colored powdercoat.
- To lower restriction even further we have gone to a 5 bolt mounting design. This design eliminates the pass thru boss needed for the 6th bolt and allows us to open the cross sectional area even further. Some 5 bolt manifold designs allow "gasket creep" which causes long term gasket failure due to thermal cycling. To eliminate this, we leave a gasket retainer boss for the 6th bolt location during final machining. This boss captures the gasket and eliminates gasket creep.
- For accessories such as boost gauges, water/meth or nitrous the Mega-Flo S-2 is ready. On the back we have added five 1/8" NPT ports which will cover all of your additions with room to grow down the road.
- All Mega-Flo S-2 6.7L intake manifolds include mounting bolts, gaskets, plugs, and full color instruction manual.
- Note 1: For race applications only
- Note 2: Only compatible with Fleece or ATS twin CP-3 kits at this time.
- Note 3: Not for use with twin alternators.
- 2007.5 - 2018 | Dodge Cummins 6.7L