2004-2007 Powerstroke 6.0L Alliant Power Reman Stock Fuel Injector (AP60901)
Each unit completely refreshed with new rail connections, thru-rod, nuts and belleville washers, o-rings, springs and spool valves, dampening pins and check plates. Control valve body and spool are precision ground to ensure perfect original spec sealing. Precision honed intensifier body with new matched plungers. Each injector is thoroughly tested and all sealing surfaces are refinished.
- Remanufactured by UpTime Parts/PurePower Technologies - an OE rebuilding company
- Replaced rail connections, thru-rod, nuts and belleville washers, o-rings, springs and spool valves
- Control Valve body and spool are precision ground to specific diametrical clearance for sealing and directing oil for injector operation
- All spools are replaced 100% and machined to original specification
- Each injector is 100% flow tested and nitrogen tested for leaks
- Flow volume, leakage rate, max needle lift and valve opening pressure (VOP) are also tested
- All sealing surfaces are refinished and maintain less than 2 microns of flatness
- Precision honed intensifier body is matched with new plungers to operate at extreme pressures and temperatures
- Replaced dampening pins and check plates to prevent cavitation
- Quality OEM injector at an aftermarket price
- Sold Individually
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.