2003-2018 Cummins/Duramax Rear Differential Cover (1061825)
BD's design deflects the oil back onto the ring gear and into the pinion gear for cooler longer life. Other differential covers are large and bulky resulting in lubricating oil being flung off the ring gear causing addition heat and/or wear.
- Engineered cover design keeps oil on the gears
- Deflects oil back onto the ring gear and into the pinion gear for cooler longer life
- Extra capacity sump located at bottom for gears to pick up oil
- Internal and external cooling fins
- Stainless steel allen head cap bolts, fill plug
- Magnetic drain plug
- Gasketless cover has integral re-usable Viton O-Ring
- Dodge (2003-up) with AA14-11.5 differential
- Chevy (2001-up) with AA14-11.5 differential
- 150,000 Miles
Dodge 2013-up with AAM 14-Bolt and Rear Coil Spring (RCS) use 1061825-RCS
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.