2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L KC Jetfire Stage 3 Turbo (300102)
The stage 3 turbo is a MONSTER and will run great on the dyno and the track, with great drive ability around town. We do not recommend this turbo for those looking to tow heavy loads, that does not mean tow but this turbo is better suited for making power rather than towing heavy loads. This Turbo is NOT recommended for stock injectors. This is the Turbo for you if you want to be able to daily drive your truck during the week and race in competitions on the weekends.
**EXHAUST BRAKES: We get asked a lot about exhaust brakes and if they work with our turbos. We have found that some brands have clearance issues and might cause the brake to hinder performance, rub the turbine wheel, or cause other issues. These brakes typically use some sort of flapper to close which causes extreme exhaust back pressure to aide in braking. This can be hard on a turbo and motor and is not recommended. It will be up to the customer to verify fitment and functionality.**
- 600 to 675HP with supporting mods
- 68x94mm single plane point milled billet wheel with extended tips to 100mm
- Upgraded .70ar race compressor cover our signature drilled hole anti-surge ring for maximum air flow
- 74x70 10 blade quick spool turbine wheel
- New high flowing vanes
- Upgraded unison ring
- Upgraded 360 thrust bearing
- 100% drop in ready (no modifications required)
- New VGT solenoid
- Brand new! NO CORE required
2003 - 2007 6.0L
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.