2001-2016 Duramax 6.6L Wagler Standard Length Connecting Rod Set (CRC6.6)
Build your 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax engine to last with the Wagler CRC6.6 Connecting Rod Set. Proudly made in the USA, Wagler Competition Products 6.6L Connecting Rods are forged by Trenton Forging in Trenton, Michigan with the forging made from 4340ACQ certified material. The updated I-Beam design handles greater horsepower and torque than previous versions. This has been enhanced by adding beam thickness, adding strengthening ribs, 3D profiling, and larger radiuses to reduce stress risers.
All rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required. Wagler Competition Products integrated a state-of-the-art Tongue & Groove with locator design that keeps the end user in mind to align and lock cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore. All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA is performed in-house by Wagler Competition Products qualified and experienced personnel. Rods come with standard shot peened finish.
- All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA are performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel.
- All CRC6.6 connecting rods are an I-Beam design and utilize factory replacement bearings.
- All CRC6.6 connecting rods utilize a locator for ease of use and keeping the end-user in mind to align cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore.
- All rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required.
- All CRC6.6 connecting rods come standard with ARP2000 7/16" Fasteners. ARP Custom Age 625 fastener upgrade is available for an additional charge.
- The updated I-Beam is designed to handle greater horsepower and torque than the previous version. Enhanced by adding beam thickness, 3D profiling, and larger radiuses to reduce stress risers.
- • Known to handle 2000+ HP.
- • All sets balanced to a +/- 1 gram standard.
- • Standard finish is Shot Peened with the option of polished (Additional Charge).
2001 - 2016
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.