1999-2003 Powerstroke 7.3L Exhaust Adapter w/o Flapper (A1383801N)
- Direct O.E. replacement
- Eliminates problematic exhaust back pressure valve
- Less restriction/ improved exhaust flow
- Prolongs turbocharger service life
|Turbo OE Part Number||739619-9004|
- Exhaust Adapter with Flapper Assembly Installed
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide
- 2000-2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L w/o Flapper
- 2000-2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/o Flapper
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L Engine ID 896813 w/o Flapper From 12/6/98
- 2000-2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/o Flapper
- 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L Engine ID 896813 w/o Flapper From 12/6/98
- 2000-2003 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/o Flapper
- 1999 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L Engine ID 896813 w/o Flapper From 12/6/98
- 2000-2003 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/o Flapper/p>
- 1999 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L Engine ID 896813 w/o Flapper From 12/6/98
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.