1998-1999 Powerstroke Turbo Mount (A1382207N)
- Direct O.E. replacement
- EBPV actuator and control solenoid included, where applicable
- Improved seal design prevents leakage and prolongs service life
- O-rings and turbo to pedestal bolts included
- Pressure-tested to ensure trouble-free service
|Turbo OE Part Number||7002960007|
- Turbocharger Mouting Pedestal
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide
- 1999-1999 E Super Duty
- 1998-1998 E Super Duty
- 1999-1999 E-350 Econoline
- 1998-1998 E-350 Econoline
- 1999-1999 F-250 Super Duty Pickup
- 1999-1999 F-350 Super Duty Pickup
- 1999-1999 F-450 Super Duty Pickup
- 1999-1999 F-550 Super Duty Pickup
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.