1994-2003 Powerstroke 7.3L Performance Upgrade Billet Compressor Wheel (A1380503N)
- All products are tested and inspected in an ISO-9001 compliant environment
- Fits into O.E. cover, no modifications needed
- Machined from forged billet for strength
- Machined with a high degree of precision
- Milled for consistent mass and consistent center of gravity
- Product designed and manufactured to accommodate O.E. applications
- Stronger than OE cast aluminum wheels resulting in higher fatigue life
|Turbo OE Part Number||5C3Z6V682ARM|
- Billet Compressor Wheel
- 1999-2001 E Super Duty 7.3L
- 1999-2002 E-350 Econoline 7.3L
- 2002 E-350 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2002 E-450 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2002 E-550 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2000-2003 Excursion 7.3L
- 1994-1997 F Super Duty 7.3L
- 1994-1997 F-250 Pickup 7.3L
- 1999-2003 F-250 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L
- 1994-1997 F-350 Pickup 7.3L
- 1999-2003 F-350 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L
- 1999-2003 F-450 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L
- 1999-2003 F-550 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L
- 1994-1997 F59 Stripped Chassis 7.3L
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.