1994-1998 Powerstroke KC300x Stage 3 Turbocharger 66mm/73mm (300230)
Improve your 7.3 Powerstroke engine's performance with the KC300x Stage 3 66/73 Gen 2 Turbo. This turbo features a 4" ported housing with drilled anti-surge for better flow, a 66mm 7x7 SXE style compressor wheel with extended tip technology, and a 73mm SXE style turbine wheel. The KC300x is a reliable journal bearing drop in turbo perfect for increasing your 7.3 Powerstroke's performance.
This turbo will surprise you at how much it will wake up your 7.3! We have torture tested it for longevity, proven its capability on the dyno, and at the Race Track. The 1.0 A/R Housing is intended to cool your EGTs above 3000 RPMS. For dedicated tow rigs and daily drivers, the .84 A/R Housing will provide a quicker spool and cooler EGT's below 3000 RPMs.
- 100% drop in turbo (no modifications required)
- 66mm 7x7 SXE style compressor wheel with extended tip technology
- 73mm SXE style turbine wheel
- 4" ported compressor housing with drilled anti-surge for high flow
- High Flow Non-EBPV outlet flange
- Upgraded 360 Thrust Journal Bearing Design
- Comes with all gaskets and o-rings to install
- Comes with new 4" intake boot
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.