1994 - 1997 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Turbo Mount without EBV (A1382214N)
- Installation Guide
- Direct O.E. replacement
- EBPV actuator and control solenoid included, where applicable
- Improved seal design prevents leakage and prolongs service life
- O-rings and turbo to pedestal bolts included
- Pressure-tested to ensure trouble-free service
- Turbocharger Mouting Pedestal
1994-1997 F Super Duty 7.3L w/o EBV Valve
1994-1997 F-250 Pickup 7.3L w/o EBV Valve
1994-1997 F-350 Pickup 7.3L w/o EBV Valve
1994-1997 F59 Stripped Chassis 7.3L w/o EBV Valve
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability.
If you have any questions about this product/tune, give us a call or submit a contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.