Trigger Industries Long-John Mud Flaps
Due to the customization of Trigger products, most orders ship directly from Trigger after being manufactured. This may also cause a delay in the arrival of these products. Current wait times may exceed 3-5 weeks. For an accurate timeline please contact us before ordering.
Trigger Mudflaps are special order. Refunds & returns may be subject to restocking fees.
Looking for the best mudflap on the market? Well, look no further than the Trigger Industries Long John Mudflaps. From the hardware to the plates, everything is made from 100% Stainless Steel and the mats are made from heavy high-tensile rubber matting. Designed, Engineered, and made in-house at Trigger Industries, in Alberta, these mud flaps are designed to handle some of the harshest conditions on earth.
These can be made with almost any variation you could imagine, Trigger offers endless powder coating options, plate designs, and sizes. Contact us if you're looking for a unique variation.
The Long Johns wraps up in your fender well for a more complete look in comparison to standard height flaps.
- Optional Dirty Plates
- Stainless Steel Hardware & Plates
- Will Never Rust
- Kickback Design for Larger Tires
- Full Legal Compliance & Tire Coverage
- 100% Canadian Made
- Powdercoated White, Black, or Black Rock Guard
- Sold in sets of 4
- Trigger Trim seals the gap between your fender lip and mud flap which keeps out debris
Since Offset plays a major role in tire coverage, please reach out PRIOR to ordering if you are unsure and would like to verify fitment.
We also recommend that you take a measurement to visualize the fitment/ coverage
|Typically used on trucks with OEM Tire Sizing
|This is the most common size. Offers greater protection on vehicles with slightly oversized wheels/ tires such as 20x9, 20x10, 20x12 wheels etc.
|Typically used on trucks with 12" or 14" wide wheels, or 13.50" / 14.50" Tires
|Typically used on trucks with wheels that are greater than 14" wide or tires greater than 14.5" wide
- These are sold in sets of 4. Please contact us for pricing if you are interested in a Rear Pair.
Custom Add-on Notes:
- If you add on a custom color, please input the paint code.
- If you add on paint matching, please input your vehicles year and paint code
- If you add on a custom logo, please email a pdf copy of the image to firstname.lastname@example.org and input your order number in the subject line.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.