Travel Trekker 50 Gallon Auxiliary Fuel System (5410050)
Titan fills the tanks completely and drops them 30 feet onto a steel plate; never losing a drop of liquid. They are so tough and well-proven that we back them with a Lifetime Warranty. There are no welds to fail and if you ever accidentally run your gooseneck hitch into your Travel Trekker™ you will most likely find it springs right back into shape. Also, soap, water, and perhaps a little furniture spray polish is all you need to keep your tank looking new.
The Travel Trekker™ is baffled to minimize fuel sloshing and is compact enough that it can be installed in full-sized pickup beds without interfering with most in-bed hitches and tonneau covers. With one touch, the remarkable TITAN Electronic Controller™ transfers fuel from the Travel Trekker™ to the vehicle’s primary fuel tank until it is automatically stopped by the controller or the button is touched again. The controller monitors and reports the fuel level in the auxiliary system at all times.
- 50-gallon capacity
- Baffled to reduce sloshing
- Electronic Controller transfers fuel
- Fits under most tonneau covers
- Lifetime Warranty
- For diesel fuel only
- Does not interfere with in-bed hitches
- Everything for Included for Install
- Never any corrosion
- Meets DOT FMCSA Title 49 Requirements
- Pumps from the top of the tank
- Military grade, cross-linked polymer
- Will not fit in non-traditional width truck beds such as the Ram Box.
- Aluminum Body trucks will require the 9900001 Insulator Kit!
- Controller installation is simple and never requires cutting into the vehicle’s wiring harness which could affect the manufacturer’s warranty.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.