2001-2016 Duramax 6.6L Callies Durastar Forged Stock Stroke Crankshaft (D333M81-CS)
Callies Durastar crankshafts are designed to be substantially stronger than OEM shafts currently found in GM’s popular Duramax diesel. This improvement is the result of substantially stronger steel, considerably deeper nitride layer and unique machining features.
Durastar crankshafts are intended to be externally balanced with stock damper and flywheel configurations.
- Machined from 4340, through hardened steel
- Intended to be externally balanced with stock damper and flywheel configurations
- Deep DuraCase nitride treatment offers durability
- Dual keyed damper fit
- Conservatively rated for 800 hp @ 800 lbs.-ft. torque
- Will accept OEM post and flange bolts
- Machined to accept OEM flywheel/flexplates
- Large True Form fillet radii in all journals
- Keyed shear-proof timing gear fit
- Drilled rod journals for reduced inertia and ease of balance
- Stock 3.898 in. stroke with OEM journal diameters and width
- All journals are polished to a 6Ra or finer finish
- Main bearing oil holes are machined with lead-ins for enhanced cold start oil flow to rod journals
- GM timing gears are available
2001 - 2021 6.6L
- Does NOT include main bearings or thrust washer set
- We recommend sourcing main bearings/thrust washers through your machine shop
- We recommend having the full rotating assembly balanced before install
- Thrust washers should be hand fit for proper clearances prior to assembly by your machine shop
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.