Bullit 3/8 Inch Classic Universal Adaptable Broken Bolt Tool (PMXU300PRO-CLASSIC)
ProMAXX products are special order, please contact us before ordering to get a timeline.
The 3/8” Classic version is certified for work on Chevrolet Small Block 262-400, GM 5.7 350 Big Block, Chrysler 383-440 (Except Hemi), Pontiac 326-455, Oldsmobile 330-455, Ford 6.1 F700 1987 and more.
How is that possible?
BULLIT® has adjustable carriages that allow the tool to be configured to the exact bolt pattern of just about any linear bolt pattern, eliminating machine tolerances. Why? BULLIT® copies the bolt pattern exactly. How? The Kit comes with three fasteners which allow the jig to match the bolt pattern. Locking the sliding carriages down immediately replicates the bolt pattern precisely. In fact, better than any other kit in the world.
- Unmatched versatility: Kit can conform to multiple bolt patterns on numerous engines.
- Most economical: One Kit, Nearly Unlimited Applications
- Fastest — Interchangeable bushings with fasteners and Extractorless™ capability.
- Easiest — simple to bolt on and make the repair.
- Smallest — easily fits behind the firewall
- Precision — engineered .001” accuracy, .0001” dead flat.
- Quality — Unique CNC machined thread repair kit available as well.
- Patented and Made in U.S.A.
- ProFasteners (3pk)
- ProBushing (4)
- ProDrill Gold (SSSC125T) - (3pk)
- ProDrill Gold (SSSC188D) - (2pk)
- ProDrill Gold (SSSC313)
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.