2011-2016 GM Duramax LML Auxiliary Heated Fuel Filter Kit (FPE-DMAX-HFFBA-1116)
Introducing our all-new full featured auxiliary fuel filter kit for the 2011-2016 LML 6.6L Duramax! This kit replaces the factory fuel filter housing with a new filter base, integral high-flow fuel heater, Water-In-Fuel (WIF) sensor, and Donaldson spin-on canister style filter.
The filter base eliminates the factory fuel primer bulb and is intended for use with a positive pressure lift pump such as our PowerFlo lift pump or alternative frame mounted pump. Â
Problem: The LML Duramax was not originally equipped with a fuel heater, making it prone to fuel gelling in cold temperatures.
Solution:Â Our updated fuel filter base mounts in the factory location, providing for a direct factory replacement and the peace of mind to tackle the coldest of days with a high-flow fuel heater.
- Fuel filter base with integral fuel heater and fittings
- Donaldson 3 micron fuel filter and water separator
- Pre-formed hose and hose clamps
- Wiring harness and fuse taps
- Water-In-Fuel (WIF) sensor and adaptation harnessÂ
Fuel heater specifications:
- Temperature switching points: ON: 28.4F +/-5.4F,Â OFF: 48.2F +/- 5.4F
- At typical fuel flow rates a temperature increase of between 4-8F will occur across the heating element
- For 2011-2016 6.6L Duramax only
- This filter base eliminates the factory fuel primer bulb and is intended ONLY for use with a positive pressure lift pump such as our PowerFlo lift pump or alternative frame mounted pump.Â Â
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.