2017- 2022 Duramax Calibrated Power L5P Stealth 67G2 Turbo
Contact Us To Order
The L5P Stealth 67G2 is the best drop-in turbo ever bolted to the 2017, 2018, 2019 6.6L L5P Duramax. While capable of providing enough airflow to support up to 800 RWHP this stock-appearing unit still lights quickly and is great for daily driving, towing, and maximum performance.
This turbocharger features HFV technology! HFV or High Flow Vane technology is our proprietary customization of the variable vane cage and nozzle ring assembly. This advancement allows the use of a larger turbine wheel for maximum high-load efficiency. Stealth turbos featuring our HFV upgrade are capable of producing more power, spooling up quicker, and managing EGTs better than those limited with factory nozzle rings.
Your truck is going to experience increased performance across a wide operating range due to our HFV assembly, oversized turbine wheel, and billet compressor wheel. Built from brand new parts, this turbocharger won’t require a core charge. The optional actuator is pre-calibrated and the entire turbo comes ready for installation. You should strongly consider custom tuning to go with this turbocharger upgrade. Deletes are not required.
- Airflow to support 800HP
- Up to 650 RWHP with stock emissions equipment and basic supporting mods
- Tested in competition setups with extensive supporting mods to make 800+ RWHP
- HFV (High Flow Vane) Technology
- Custom Vane/Nozzle Ring Assembly
- Exclusive design produced in-house specific to this application
- Taller and wider vanes match larger turbine to provide superior high-load efficiency
- Retain factory exhaust brake and quicker throttle response
- Custom Billet Compressor Wheel
- 67mm 11-Blade custom wheel
- Provides a wide efficiency range
- Lightweight and high strength
- Provides 81 lbs/min mass airflow compared to 60lbs/min stock
- Oversized Custom Turbine Wheel
- Low drive pressures at high load
- Efficiency improved to better control EGT
- 10 blade design produces a distinctive exhaust sound
- Brand New parts and electronics
- No Core Charges