2008-2019 Powerstroke FOX Performance Series 2.0 Smooth Body IFP Stabilizer (985-24-001)
Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP steering stabilizers help take the load off your steering components, and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized off-road tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction, while their large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road. Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP (internal floating piston) stabilizers use advanced damping technology to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
- 2.0 in. metal-impacted 6061 T-6 aluminum body resists rust
- Clear anodized finish
- IFP monotube reservoir design separates stabilizer oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Components are black anodized, CNC-machined 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Shaft is 5/8 in. hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving is application specific to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system: main seal, wiper seal, and scraper seal
- JM92 advanced suspension fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber bushings allow for increased suspension articulation
2008 - 2019
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.