2008-2010 Powerstroke Fuel Tank (7020308)
Tougher than steel & more durable than aluminum; these Titan tanks are the perfect upgrade for your Powerstroke! Compatible with aftermarket sending units, these tanks are mid-ship, direct fit & require no modifications.
- 29 Gallons larger at 67 Gallons
- 2.5” deeper than the OEM tank
- Heavy-gauge steel nose skid plate
- HD cross-linked polyethylene fuel tank
- Powder-coated or plated steel mounting strap set
- Extruded rubber mounting bushings
- Vent hoses
- Rollover safety vent valve
- High-strength mounting bolt set & seals
- Low fuel trap design
2008 - 2010
- All 2008-2010 F450 trucks require the “0299002 Ford Fuel Line Extension Kit”.
- The "0299001 Ford, F450 Long Bed Tank Adaption Kit" must be used for this tank to be mounted in the F450.
- Diesel Fuel ONLY
- For F250 HD, F350 HD, and F450 HD Models (single and dual rear wheel) with Power Stroke Engines.
- 1.5" below bottom of the stock fuel tank shield bracket
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.