2008-2010 Powerstroke 6.4L Wagler Standard Length Connecting Rod Set (CRF6.4)
Wagler Competition Products proudly presents their updated standard length 6.4L Powerstroke connecting rods. These competitively priced connecting rods are forged in Trenton MI & are made from 4340ACQ certified material.
- All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA are performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel.
- All CRF6.4 connecting rods are an H-beam design and utilize factory replacement bearings.
- WCP integrated a State-of-Art Tongue & Groove w/locator design, keeping the end-user in mind to align and lock cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore.
- All rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required.
- All CRF6.4 connecting rods come standard with ARP L19 3/8" Fasteners.
- The updated H-Beam is designed to handle greater horsepower and torque than the previous version. Enhanced by adding beam thickness, adding strengthening ribs, 3D profiling, and larger radiuses to reduce stress risers.
- Known to handle 1750+ HP.
- All sets are balanced to a +/- 1 gram standard.
- Standard finish is Shot Peened with the option of polished (Additional Charge).
2008 - 2010
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.