2007.5-2018 Cummins 6.7L Freedom Series Cylinder Head (Street HD) (FPE-61-10007-HD)
Introducing our Freedom Series cylinder heads - Give new life to your engine with our fully remanufactured Cummins cylinder head.
Each head is manufactured in our state-of-the-art cylinder head machine shop and guaranteed to meet or exceed factory specifications.
All heads are inspected, pressure checked, decked, painted, and ready for installation. Plus, the 11 screw in freeze plugs ensure you'll never worry about a coolant leak under the valve cover again.
Perfect for a daily driver or heavy duty towing, our Heavy Duty Street heads are rated for use up to 700hp.
Freedom Series Heavy Duty Street heads Include:
- 11 Screw in Freeze Plugs (eliminates coolant leaks)
- Hardened, oversized press-in valve seats
- Fleece heavy duty 105 valve springs
- Fleece tool steel retainers
- New valve guide liners
- Head gasket not included. We recommend the use of Mahle 54774 or Cummins 4932210.
- Core and crate return required - all paperwork and instructions for return included with the new cylinder head. Read our core charge policy here. You are responsible for all return shipping costs of the core.
- Follow all installation instructions. Installation by an experienced technician recommended. Valve lash required. Back off adjusters on rocker arms or damage will occur to the cylinder head.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.