2007.5-2013 Cummins 2500/3500 Track Bar Bushing Replacement (BSHA-40082-16mm)
Some EMF products are on backorder, please contact us before ordering to get a timeline.
- DUROMETER (HARDNESS) - 95 +/- 5
- SPECIFIC GRAVITY - 1.13 G/CC
- TENSILE STRENGTH - 6500 PSI
- 100% MODULUS - 1800 PSI
- FLEXURAL MODULUS - 4300 PSI
- ULTIMATE ELONGATION - 380%
- COMPRESSION SET - 22HR @ +70 DEGREES - 36%
- TEMPERATURE RANGE - -40 TO +92 DEGREES CELSIUS (-40 TO +200 DEGREES FARENHEIT)
- BELL BRITTLE POINT - -63 DEGREES CELSIUS (-80 DEGREES FARENHEIT)
- BAYSHORE REBOUND - 40%
- ABRASION RESISTANCE - 70 MM3
- TEAR RESISTANCE, INITIAL - 700 PLI
- TEAR RESISTANCE, PROPOGATION - 130 PLI
2007.5 - 2013
- Life-Time Warranty against Material and Manufacturers Defects. EMF will replace part of or the entire unit if it is determined to be an issue that falls under this category. The customer is encouraged to contact EMF directly to determine cause of fault and to receive warrantied products.
- Warranty does not cover breakage due to misuse of the product, improper installation or as a result of another component failure on the vehicle.
- EMF Ball Joints are meant to be rebuilt, which means the internal races and pin will wear over time under normal circumstances. The internal race and pin components are not covered by replacement Warranty, unless it is determined there is a manufacturer defect that caused premature wear. In order to maximize your product life, regular maintenance which includes greasing at every oil change and tightening of the cap or ring as needed.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.