2004.5-2010 Duramax Calibrated Power LLY LBZ LMM Stealth 67G2 Turbo
If you think street-able, clean, stock-appearing power is cool, then this is the turbo for you!
The VVT Stealth 67G2 takes a stock appearing LLY/LBZ/LMM turbocharger and overhauls it to be the Ultimate Duramax VVT drop-in. This means your new turbo will spool-up quickly, feel responsive, and most importantly will move for air into your engine! That means more top-end power without sacrificing driveability.
This turbocharger features HFV technology! HFV or High Flow Vane technology is our proprietary customization of the variable vane cage and nozzle ring assembly. This advancement allows the use of a larger turbine wheel for maximum high-load efficiency. Stealth turbos featuring our HFV upgrade are capable of producing more power, spooling up quicker, and managing EGTs better than those limited with factory nozzle rings.
- Airflow to support 800HP
- Up to 650 RWHP with stock emissions equipment and basic supporting mods
- Tested in competition setups with extensive supporting mods to make 800+ RWHP
- HFV (High Flow Vane) Technology
- Custom Vane/Nozzle Ring Assembly
- Exclusive design produced in-house specific to this application
- Taller and wider vanes match larger turbine to provide superior high-load efficiency
- Retain factory exhaust brake and quicker throttle response
- Custom Billet Compressor Wheel
- 11-Blade extended tip wheel provides big air and a wide efficiency range
- Tow without the risk of surge (even while lugging)
- Lightweight and high strength
- Provides 81 lbs/min mass airflow compared to 60lbs/min stock
- Oversized Custom Turbine Wheel
- Lowers drive pressures at high load
- Efficiency improved to better control EGT
- 10-blade design produces a distinctive exhaust sound
- Brand New parts and electronics
- 360-degree Thrust Bearing
- Direct Bolt-On
- No Core Charge
2004.5 - 2010
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.