2003-2009 Cummins Set of 4 Upper and Lower Ball Joint Kit (7467.1-7460.1-KIT)
Some EMF products are on backorder, please contact us before ordering to get a timeline.
This a complete set of 4 EMF Ball Joints and installation tools for the 2003-2009 Dodge Ram. EMF Ball Joints are completely serviceable, rebuildable, and carry a lifetime warranty. This means this is the last set of ball joints you'll ever buy for your truck. Once you feel movement, you can adjust the ball joint without removing it from the knuckle.
Oversized Ball Joints are for those who have changed theirs out more than 3 times, have Moog Knurled Body Ball Joints in there currently, or the knuckle holes have been stretched out. The OD of the body has been machined larger to accommodate the looser knuckle hole.
- Intermediate Shaft Bushings Included
- Made in Canada
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Install Tool
- Patented Removable Race Pin
- 4140 HTSR Material
- 1 Pair of Oversized Upper Ball Joints
- 1 Pair of Oversized Lower Ball Joints
- Install Nuts
- Install Washer & Cup (To avoid damaging the cap and the ring when pressing the ball joint into the knuckle)
- Allen Key & Spanner Wrench (To Tighten the Ball Joints or Rebuild them in the future)
- 1 Pair of Dodge Intermediate Shaft Bushings (To remove any wander felt in the steering column – Mandatory to install for all Ball Joint Sets)
- Instructions & an EMF Sticker
2003 - 2009
- Life-Time Warranty against Material and Manufacturers Defects. EMF will replace part of or the entire unit if it is determined to be an issue that falls under this category. The customer is encouraged to contact EMF directly to determine the cause of the fault and to receive warrantied products.
- Warranty does not cover breakage due to misuse of the product, improper installation or as a result of another component failure on the vehicle.
- EMF Ball Joints are meant to be rebuilt, which means the internal races and pin will wear over time under normal circumstances. The internal race and pin components are not covered by replacement Warranty unless it is determined there is a manufacturer defect that caused premature wear. In order to maximize your product life, regular maintenance which includes tightening of the cap and greasing are required.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.