2003-2009 Cummins 2500/3500 Single Lower Ball Joint (EMF-7467.1)
Some EMF products are on backorder, please contact us before ordering to get a timeline.
This is an Oversized Lower Ball Joint for the 2003-2009 Cummins. EMF Ball Joints are completely serviceable, rebuildable, and carry a lifetime warranty. This means this is the last ball joint you'll ever buy for your truck. Once you feel movement, you can adjust the ball joint without removing it from the knuckle.
Oversized Ball Joints are for those who have changed theirs out more than 3 times, have Moog Knurled Body Ball Joints in there currently, or the knuckle holes have been stretched out. The OD of the body has been machined larger to accommodate the looser knuckle hole.
- Oversized Lower Ball Joint
- Made in Canada
- Lifetime Warranty
- Patented Removable Race Pin
- 4140 HTSR Material
- 1 Single Oversized Lower Ball Joint
- Install Nut
- Install Washer (To avoid damaging the ring when pressing the ball joint into the knuckle)
- Instructions & an EMF Sticker
2003 - 2009
- Life-Time Warranty against Material and Manufacturers Defects. EMF will replace part of or the entire unit if it is determined to be an issue that falls under this category. The customer is encouraged to contact EMF directly to determine the cause of the fault and to receive warrantied products.
- Warranty does not cover breakage due to misuse of the product, improper installation or as a result of another component failure on the vehicle.
- EMF Ball Joints are meant to be rebuilt, which means the internal races and pin will wear over time under normal circumstances. The internal race and pin components are not covered by replacement Warranty unless it is determined there is a manufacturer defect that caused premature wear. In order to maximize your product life, regular maintenance which includes tightening of the cap and greasing are required.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.