2003-2004 Dodge Cummins Fuel System Upgrade Kit with PowerFlo Lift Pump (FPE-34755)
Only from Fleece, a complete fuel supply upgrade kit for your 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins. The kit includes everything you need to properly route, plumb, pump, and filter fuel for your Cummins engine. Includes a new sending unit and float to get your fuel gauge working again!
- PowerFlo Lift Pump with integral fuel sender
- Donaldson 3 micron fuel filter and water separator (Donaldson P/N P553207)
- Filter base with integral mounting
- Fuel Filter delete (FPE-FFD-RO-3G)
- Distribution filter block / filter coupler
- Push Lock hose and all necessary AN and barb fittings
The PowerFlo Lift Pump is the latest OEM replacement performance lift pump from the diesel experts at Fleece Performance. The PowerFlo is the only in-tank lift pump capable of supporting up to 800 hp!
- Direct OEM In-Tank Fitment: The PowerFlo Lift Pump requires no drilling, cutting, or sumps to cut into your fuel tank and installs in less than half the time of other high flow lift pumps.
- Dual Gerotor: Two is always better than one, and the PowerFlo delivers with two OEM quality gerotor pumps, increasing flow capacity and reliability over the factory pump. Capable of supporting up to 800 hp, including dual CP3 pump configurations.
- Seamless Integration: The active fill bucket eliminates the need for tank sumps, draw straws, and the ј tank issues typically encountered when seeking a higher flow lift pump to meet your engine's need.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on the PowerFlo Lift Pump when purchased with this kit: PowerFlo Lift Pump Warranty Policy
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.