2002-2004 Duramax LB7 Replacement Cartridge (J1060201N)
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Allows for reuse of the original compressor and turbine housings
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Allows for replacement of turbocharger without the need for balancing
|Turbo OE Part Number
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide
- 2002-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L
- 2002-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 6.6L
- 2003-2004 Chevrolet C4 Series 6.6L
- 2003-2004 Chevrolet C5 Series 6.6L
- 2002-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L
- 2002-2004 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L
- 2003-2004 GMC C4 Series 6.6L Calif
- 2003-2004 GMC C5 Series 6.6L
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.