2001-2019 Duramax Deep Allison HD Aluminum Transmission Pan (128051010)
Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. A higher volume of fluid takes longer to heat up, allowing for lower, more stable transmission temperatures and extending your transmission life.
Cast from high-quality A356-T6 heat-treated aluminum for strength, PPE’s Heavy-Duty Deep Allison Transmission Pan holds 4 quarts of extra transmission fluid. Tall 1-inch internal and 3/4-inch external cooling fins further help with heat dissipation, allowing for up to 40 degrees F reduction in operating temperatures.
The PPE Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium-magnet-equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
This deep transmission pan comes standard with the Deep Pan Transmission Filter (128058700). PPE’s exclusive built-in filter lock keeps the deep filter securely in place. Plated Allen bolts are also included.
- High-grade A356.0-T6 heat-treated cast aluminum alloy
- Increases fluid capacity by 4 quarts
- External cooling fins measure 6.25 inches from the gasket face
- Internal heat sinks reduce transmission fluid temp, reduce fluid sloshing
- Gussets and thick flange provide extra strength and robustness
- High-power neodymium magnet equipped billet stainless steel plug with Viton O-ring
- Drilled and threaded 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Built-in Filter Lock keeps filter securely in place
- Limited lifetime warranty
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.