2001-2016 Duramax Valve & Spring Kit (110090080)
The intake/exhaust valve, valve seal, spring, spring seat/retainer/keeper kit comes standard with each PPE Duramax Cast Iron Cylinder head. This kit is specially designed for the GM 6.6L Duramax and contains the components for both driver and passenger side cylinder heads. The valves are fully nitridated and reinforced for superior durability and reliability. The tapered valve springs’ higher spring rate and lighter valve train weight enable faster response during high RPMs and eliminate valve float. Springs rated to 126 lbs at installed height and can handle 60+ lbs of boost. Premium chromoly material construction ensures the longevity and durability of valve seats, retainers, and keepers.
- 21-4N Super Alloy, Stellite-reinforced exhaust valves
- All valves are fully nitridated with increased abrasion resistance
- CNC machined chromoly spring seats and retainers
- Upgraded tapered valve springs provide faster response and eliminate valve float at high RPMs
- Springs rated to 126 lbs at installed height
- Can handle 60+ lbs of boost
- 16 intake valves
- 16 exhaust valves
- 32 springs
- 32 spring retainers
- 32 spring seats
- 32 sets of keepers
- 32 valve seals
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.