2001-2016 Duramax 6.6L Wagler Connecting Rod Set (CRC6.6H)
WCP Duramax connecting rods are the perfect solution for a hot street truck making over 2,000 HP. These competitively priced connecting rods are forged in Trenton MI & are made from 4340ACQ certified material.
- Wagler Competition Products proudly presents their updated 6.6 Duramax connecting rods. These competitively priced connecting rods feature the benefits below
- 100% Made in the USA
- Forged by Trenton Forging in Trenton, MI 48183
- Forging made from 4340ACQ certified material
- All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel
- All CRC6.6 connecting rods are an I-Beam design and utilize factory replacement bearings
Wagler integrated a State-of-Art dual angled Tongue and Groove design with the end user in mind to align and lock cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore.
- All rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required
- All CRC6.6 connecting rods come standard with ARP2000 7/16″ Fasteners. ARP Custom Age 625 fastener upgrade available for an additional charge
- The updated I-Beam is designed to handle greater horsepower and torque than previous version.
- Enhanced by adding beam thickness, 3D profiling, and larger radiuses to reduce stress risers
- Known to handle 2000+ HP
- All sets balanced to a +/- 1 gram standard
- Standard finish is Shot Peened with the option of polished (Additional Charge)
2001 - 2016
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.