2001-2016 6.6L Duramax Wagler Streetfighter Connecting Rods (CRC6.6ST)
The affordable Wagler Duramax Street Fighter connecting rods are the perfect solution for a hot street truck making 1,000 HP or less. The as-forged manufacturing process allows for the strength of forging, yet keeps the cost down by removing some of the extra processes that are put into the Competition series rods. The Wagler Duramax As-forged Street connecting rods have great value by featuring the benefits below.
- 100% Made in the USA• Forged by Trenton Forging in Trenton, MI 48183
- Forging made from 4340ACQ certified material• All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel
- All CRC6.6ST connecting rods utilize factory replacement bearings
- All CRC6.6ST connecting rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required
- All CRC6.6ST connecting rods come standard with ARP2000 7/16″ Fasteners.
- Machined in the vital areas and then shot peened to reduce stress risers
- Rated to handle up to 1,000 HP
- Wagler integrated a State-of-Art dual angled Tongue and Groove design with the end user in mind to align and lock cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore
- All sets balanced to a +/- 6 gram standard
2001 - 2016
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.