2001-2004 GM LB7 Dynomite Diesel Reman Injector 50HP 25% Over (DDP.LB7-50)
2001 - 2004 GM LB7 Dynomite Diesel Reman Injector (50HP 25% Over) DDP.LB7-50
Note: The fuel injector lines on the LB7 are notorious for rusting and causing issues with the injectors. For this reason we highly recommend replacing your injector lines while changing injectors if the lines have not been changed within the last 40,000-50,000 miles. The part number for our brand new line set is: DDP LB7LINE-SET
- Remanufactured Injector set at 25% over
- Approximately 60 RWHP over stock
- Injector set is capable of 600 - 625 RWHP with proper supporting modifications
- Injectors are safe on stock trucks with little to no modifications
- Excellent street manners and MPG
- Recommended for mild bump in performance as well as those who primarily tow with their vehicles
- Pyrometer recommended
- Sold Individually
- 2001 - 2004 | GM Duramax LB7 6.6L
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.