EFI Live Vin License
EFI Live | Vin License
Customers may purchase additional VIN licenses to tune additional controllers. Depending on the tuning device there is a maximum VIN license slot capacity. When purchasing a physical tuning device one VIN license is included.
- Device Type
- Serial Number
- Authorization Code
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINDING SERIAL AND AUTH
- Connect your FlashScan V2 or AutoCal V2 device to your PC.
- Start the EFILive Scan and Tune application.
- Click the F7: Licenses button in the left-hand pane.
- The serial number will be shown in the Serial Number field.
- Click the F3: VINs button in the left-hand pane.
- Click the [Generate Auth Code] button. The Authentication Code will be shown in the Auth Code: field. Note: An Auth Code is not applicable to a Scan Only product, only devices with a Tuning Option license.
- If generating the serial and auth-code to place a VIN License order, the number of additional VIN licenses that may be purchased for the device must be greater than zero. Where available license slots is zero, customers will be unable to generate an Auth Code to order VIN Licenses until the VIN License slot count is increased. Tuners manage maximum VIN license slots for their AutoCal customers.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.