2007.5-2018 Cummins 6.7L BD Diesel Iron Horn Turbo Kit
Reliability and power! Yes, they go together. The problematic stock Holset turbo can now be replaced with a complete performance option that reduces EGT's and high turbo drive pressures. Save your head gasket and enjoy longer engine life with a significant horsepower increase. Street and track performance from the most complete bolt-on kit on the market!
- BD Single 300 series SX-E Borg Warner turbos kits that replace your OEM VGT turbo, providing enough air for more power, response and reliability
- Turbo utilizes high flow T4 turbine housing
- The SX-E turbo was designed for performance with a 360 thrust bearing and enhanced compressor wheel and housing
- The high strength FMW Forged Milled Wheels are lighter and stronger and withstand higher wheel speeds
- Kit comes with BD's Performance Plus T4 6.7L exhaust manifold and gaskets
- No extra piping required, it drops in place for an easy, clean installation
- Comp Wheel: 63mm (2.48in) to 69mm (2.72in)
- Turbine Wheel: 76mm (2.99in) or 80mm (3.15in)
- A/R Ratio: 0.91, 1.00 or 1.10 depending on application
- Flow: 79 Lb/min to 89Lb/min
- Approximate rated 550hp-700hp (depending on truck configuration)
- 12,000 Miles
- Air intake kits may need alteration other than K&N kit and OEM intake systems
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Tuner or programmer required to bypass VGT functions and codes
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.