2004.5 - 2007 Dodge Cummins BD Diesel Boost Fooler (1515936)
Get more performance out of your electronically controlled engine by plugging in one of BD's Electronic Boost Builders. Installed in-line with the MAP sensor, the Electronic Boost Builder increases available boost by intercepting the message to the ECM, preventing it from setting an over-boost trouble code that can cost between 50-80 horsepower. BD's Boost Builders are a perfect match for engines with power module, injector or turbo enhancements.
- Get more performance out of your electronically controlled engine
- Installed in-line with the MAP sensor
- Increases available boost by intercepting the message to the ECM
- Prevents setting an over-boost trouble code
- Access 50-80 horsepower lost by ECM limits
- 12,000 Miles
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability.
If you have any questions about this product/tune, give us a call or submit a contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.