2003-2019 Cummins 5.9L/6.7L Steering Box Stabilizer (1032003)
BD's Steering Box Stabilizer (SBS) eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box of late-model Dodge trucks. Designed for easy, bolt-in installation in about an hour, the SBS virtually eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point, resulting in more positive steering feel. The BD SBS is powder coated for corrosion resistance, and features a greasable, high-quality bearing for reliable operation. The SBS comes complete with high-strength mounting hardware and instructions.
- The Wobble Stopper
- Eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box
- Designed for easy, bolt-in installation in about an hour
- Virtually eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point
- More positive steering feel
- Silver vein powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Greasable, high-quality bearing for reliable operation
- High-strength mounting hardware
- Gas & Diesel
- 24,000 Miles
- Compatible with OEM 4-bolt & 6-bolt steering boxes as well as aftermarket Borgeson & RedHead boxes
- Does not fit Power Wagon models
- Is compatible with most swaybar drop brackets in lifted trucks
- May interfere with snow plow equipment
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.