2003-2009 Cummins 5.9L/6.7L 2500/3500 Single Lower Ball Joint (EMF-7467)
Some EMF products are on backorder, please contact us before ordering to get a timeline.
This is a Lower Ball Joint for the 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 2500/3500. EMF Ball Joints are completely serviceable, rebuildable, and carry a lifetime warranty. This means this is the last ball joint you'll ever buy for your truck. Once you feel movement, you can adjust the ball joint without removing it from the knuckle.
- 1 Lower Ball Joint
- Made in Canada
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Install Tool
- Patented Removable Race Pin
- 4140 HTSR Material
- 1 Single Lower Ball Joint
- Install Nut
- Install Washer (To avoid damaging the cap and the ring when pressing the ball joint into the knuckle)
- Instructions & an EMF Sticker
2003 - 2009
- Life-Time Warranty against Material and Manufacturers Defects. EMF will replace part of or the entire unit if it is determined to be an issue that falls under this category. The customer is encouraged to contact EMF directly to determine cause of fault and to receive warrantied products.
- Warranty does not cover breakage due to misuse of the product, improper installation or as a result of another component failure on the vehicle.
- EMF Ball Joints are meant to be rebuilt, which means the internal races and pin will wear over time under normal circumstances. The internal race and pin components are not covered by replacement Warranty, unless it is determined there is a manufacturer defect that caused premature wear. In order to maximize your product life, regular maintenance which includes greasing at every oil change and tightening of the cap or ring as needed.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.