2001 - 2014 GM Duramax 2 Low UnLoc (1030710)
Vehicle maneuverability is reduced while in 4WD. When the 2Low Unloc is turned on, you disable the front wheel drive mechanism allowing for full torque to be available to the rear wheels only. The front wheels will NOT be driven, delivering normal 2WD maneuverability while in low range! This will also allow for sharp "All The Way Over" turns without the front axle u-joint hopping or binding.
- Installation is simple, the kit plugs in under the hood
- No wire cutting or splicing
- Kit comes with an illuminated rocker switch for control and to indicate when the front axle is being overridden
- Designed to allow the operator to manually disable the front wheel drive mechanism by holding the hubs in the free (2WD) mode with the transfer case in 4WD low range
- By allowing the front wheels to be disengaged, maximum torque is available to the rear wheels
- This will also allow for sharp "All The Way Over" turns without the front axle u-joint hopping or binding
- With this kit installed, the front wheels will NOT be driven through the transfer case
- Allows to have full power and torque while in a high gear reduction applied to the rear axle(s) only
- 12,000 Miles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability.
If you have any questions about this product/tune, give us a call or submit a contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.