2001 - 2010 GM Duramax BD Diesel Exhaust Brake w/ Stock Exhaust (1024310)
It has been almost 30 years since we started shipping our first exhaust brakes. With that many hill and mountain roads experienced, we used the knowledge gained to continue to deliver the best designed exhaust brake for your application. Incorporating BD's exclusive Variable Orifice Technology, BD's solid, offset butterfly, spring loaded cylinder and pressure regulation provides up to 150 retarding horsepower throughout the engine's RPM range - not just at high rpm like some designs that use holes or additional parts and claim it as a better idea. A range of rugged, cast-iron housings for Dodge, Ford, Chevy and motor home applications that incorporate BD's exclusive alumibronze bushing, piston ring-seals and stainless steel butterfly shaft has proven to stand-up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment. BD's butterfly valve and rotating shaft are made of stainless steel to resist corrosion. An air compressor is included in most kits for newer pick-up trucks.
- BD's exclusive Variable Orifice Technology
- BD's solid, offset butterfly
- Spring loaded cylinder
- Pressure regulation
- Provides up to 150 retarding horsepower throughout the engine's RPM range
- Rugged, cast-iron housings
- BD's exclusive alumibronze bushing
- Piston ring-seals
- Stainless steel butterfly shaft
- Proven to stand-up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment
- All mounting hardware are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Air compressor included
- There's a reason why the BD Brake is the most widely-recognized diesel exhaust brake in the industry: It's the best! Compare it to the competition, and you'll see why.
- 24,000 Miles
- 2006-up suggest installing 2001020/2001030 EXBrake instead
- Exhaust Back Pressure test gauge kit 1030050 suggested for the set-up of exhaust brakes
- Requires HP Tuner or EFI Live for 2007-2010 LMM engines
- Typical factory exhaust size of 3.5" on 2001-2007 LB7/LLY/LBZ and 4.0" on 2007.5-2010 LMM. Confirm pipe size before ordering.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.