2001-2005 Duramax LB7 / LLY SoCal Super Damper
SFI Approved SoCal Damper 2001 - 2005
SoCal Diesel is proud to introduce the Super Damper for GM Duramax Diesel Engines.
- The Super Damper provides balanced dampening of torsional crankshaft vibrations at all RPM.
- The Super Damper includes laser-etched degree marks and is a direct replacement for the stock OEM unit.
- The SoCal Diesel Super Damper is especially needed in high performance and modified trucks to help protect against harmful engine harmonics.
- All SoCal Diesel Super Dampers exceed SFI 18.1 Safety Certification and are approved for competition use.
- 3 piece design allows the hub, outer ring and counter weights to be serviced in the field.
- Factory Dampers are a slip fit which has a tendency to shear the alignment pin on high HP engines.
- The Super Damper features a press fit on to the snout of the crankshaft, making the damper an integral part of the crankshaft which increases dampening efficiency.
- ***Super Damper Installation/Removal tool is required for proper installation. This tool can be used for many other applications.***
2017 - 2023
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability.
If you have any questions about this product/tune, give us a call or submit a contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.