2001-2004 Duramax Allison 1000 Transmission Stage 4 4WD (1064704)
The stock transmission is designed to handle the output of the stock engine, but not much more. Increase the durability of your drivetrain with a BD transmission. All transmissions come with BD's heavy duty transmission pan.
- Increase the durability of your drivetrain
- BD Aluminum HD deep transmission pan, increases oil capacity by 3.5qt
- High energy GPZ(TM) frictions
- Revised oil circuits
- New convertor lock up valve to boost lock-up pressures
- New A & B trim valves deliver full line pressure to the clutches
- Increased clutch count
- Clutch Count: C1 8 clutches (14% increase over stock)
- Clutch Count: C2 7 clutches (17% increase over stock)
- Clutch Count: C3 7 clutches (75% increase over stock)
- Clutch Count: C4 7 clutches (17% increase over stock)
- Clutch Count: C5 7 clutches (17% increase over stock)
- Each transmission is dyno tested
- 150,000 Miles
- No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet.
BD torque converter must be installed at the time of installation of the transmission - use of a 3rd party or OE converter will invalidate the transmission warranty
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.