1999-2019 Duramax Rear 7-10" Lift FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shock (980-24-958)
Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks deliver race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside, the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates the shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber, providing a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies by Fox Racing Shox, together with a competitive price—and you have a winning combination! Choose the universal or vehicle-specific model that best suits your application.
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat, will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Application-specific valving to maximize off-road performance
- Components: black anodized billet aluminum
- Shaft: hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Quiet nitrile rubber bushings for increased suspension articulation
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 advanced suspension fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Extended length applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Optional roost shield kit available (sold separately) to protect shock shaft and seals from rocks kicked up by tires
1999 - 2019
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.