1999-2016 Powerstroke Rear 0-5.5" Lift FOX Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir Shock (985-24-104)
Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series reservoir smooth body shocks deliver race-dominating performance in hassle-free, bolt-on packages. Their heat-reducing design includes metal-impacted aluminum shock bodies that dissipate heat faster than conventional steel. The external reservoirs allow for increased oil and nitrogen capacity, while delivering a striking race look. And the shock's race-developed, high-flow damping piston is matched with application-specific valving to provide a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Performance Series shocks are available for front and/or rear applications from 1984 and up.
- One-piece 2.0 in. impact-extruded, CNC-machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum bodies
- Body plating is hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Smooth bore 6061-T6 aluminum and hard-anodized reservoirs
- Black anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- Hard-chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application-specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber bushings allow for increased suspension articulation
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
1999 - 2016
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.