1989-2020 Cummins HD Wagler Connecting Rod Set For Deckplate Engines (CRD5.9/6.7+1)
Wagler Competition Products proudly presents their updated+1 HD Cummins connecting rods. These competitively priced connecting rods are forged in Trenton MI & are made from 4340ACQ certified material.
- All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA are performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel.
- All CRD5.9/6.7+1” HD connecting rods utilize 12V bearings. C-C 8.550”
- WCP integrated a State-of-Art Tongue and Groove design with the end-user in mind to align and lock cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore.
- All rods are honed to specification with Pin End featuring an oil groove and hole.
- All Cummins connecting rods come standard with ARP L19 1/2" Fasteners.
- HD Beam is designed to handle greater horsepower and torque than the previous version. Enhanced by adding beam thickness, 3D profiling, and larger radiuses to reduce stress risers.
- Known to handle 2000+ HP.
- All sets are balanced to a +/- 1 gram standard.
- Standard finish is Shot Peened with the option of polished (Additional Charge).
1989 - 2020
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.