2011 - 2016 Ford Powerstroke 64mm Screamer Retrofit Turbo Kit (1045825)
The drop-in, stock-appearing Screamer Stage 2 Retrofit GT37 turbo kit for the early model Ford 6.7L Powerstroke that not only replaces the problematic and small GT32 Single Sequential Turbocharger (SST), but also utilizes modern turbo technology that delivers increased airflow without compromising on low end response. Boost pressure can be increased to improve horsepower potential. Everything you need is included to drop right in place of the old unit, no extra pieces needed. The Powerstroke Screamer Stage 2 Retrofit turbo will require tuning to ensure no faults codes are set - to optimize the high flow we suggest a tune by PPEI. We recommend the Screamer Stage 1 Retrofit kit (1045824) for all trucks with the stock CP4.
- Drop-in stock-appearing turbo
- Replace the petite GT32 turbo on the 2011-2014 Ford 6.7L
- Solve the common Ford Single Sequential Turbocharger (SST) failure Replaced with larger GT37 model
- Fix the turbo problem once and for all
- 64.0mm Billet compressor wheel
- Custom mixed flow turbine (MFT) wheel with a large 65mm exducer
- Up to 81lb/min of airflow
- More boost, lower drive pressure, and lower EGT’s
- Kit includes a BD custom cast turbine housing, backing plate, compressor cover and pedestal
- Quick install time
- Everything included, no extra pieces required
- Stock replacement option also available
- VSR high speed balanced
- Screamer Stage 1 Retrofit kit recommended below 500hp
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Tuner with emissions compliant engine calibration required
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.