2003-2007 Cummins Howler Stock VGT Turbo Kit (1047139)
Considering a replacement turbo or exhaust brake? Get both with the BD Howler VGT kit for common rail Dodge 5.9L trucks. Enjoy the drivability a modern VGT turbo has offer. Strong exhaust brake rivals butterfly valve type brakes and generates up to 65psi EBP across a wide rpm band. Comes with full install kit including turbo, BD manifold, plug and play controller kit, and all necessary fittings for a straightforward installation.
- 450hp-575hp towing trucks we suggest the 1047139 kit stock HE351VE turbo paired with stock or 60hp injectors
- 575hp-675hp trucks we suggest the 1047140 kit with Screamer turbo paired with 90-120hp injectors and a R900 CP3 pump
- Integrated exhaust brake control with included toggle switch
- Thick-walled exhaust manifold included
- VSR high speed balanced
- Plug & Play VGT controller kit with wiring harness
- Control module monitors sensor inputs and controls vanes for optimal spool up
- Turbocharger wheel speed control prevents overspeed
- Commanded boost based on throttle position to maximize cruising fuel economy
- Built in safety defaults the vanes open if erroneous sensor data received
- Kit includes all necessary hardware to install
- Factory looking fit and finish
- Does not need OBD port connection
- No core charge
- 12,000 Miles
- 2003 to 2004 model year (305HP output) Dodge Ram 2500/3500 with HY35 turbocharger will require a 2004.5-2007 style aftermarket downpipe such as Flo Pro part number 20811
- 2003 to 2005 automatic transmissions require PN: 1047137 for proper installation
- 2003-2005 pick-ups do not maintain torque converter lockup on deceleration - suggest 1030395 Torqloc to improve exhaust brake performance
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.