2003-2007 Cummins 5.9L Iron Horn Turbo Kit
If you are looking for an easy economical turbo upgrade, or, replace your tired turbo and aging exhaust manifold, then BD's Iron Horn series for your 3rd generation 5.9L Cummins offers a clean, drop-in installation. Featuring BorgWarner SX-E cartridges and 2-piece pulse exhaust manifold, BD's Iron Horn turbocharger kits are engineered to give optimal performance while reducing EGT's and high drive pressures. The Iron Horn is available in a number of configurations to match your performance level without compromising drivability.
- Increase airflow for more power, response, and reliability
- Replace your factory turbo with a S300 SX-E Borg Warner T4 flange turbo
- Kit includes a 5.9L 2-piece BD high flow pulse T4 manifold and gaskets
- No extra piping required, it drops in place for an easy, clean installation
- Comp Wheel: 61.44mm (2.42in) to 69.00mm (2.72in)
- Turbine Wheel: 76mm (2.99in) or 80mm (3.15in)
- A/R Ratio: 0.91, 1.00 or 1.10 depending on application
- Flow: 77 Lb/min to 98 Lb/min
- Approximate rated 500hp - 700hp (depending on truck configuration)
- 12,000 Miles
- 2003 to 2004 model year (305HP output) Dodge Ram 2500/3500 with HY35 turbocharger will require a 2004.5-2007 style aftermarket downpipe such as Flo Pro part number 20811 and OEM V-band Part# 52121285AA
- Aftermarket air intake kits may need alteration
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Turbo mount exhaust brake cannot be installed with this kit - use remote mount exhaust brake
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.