2002 Cummins Boost Fooler (1515933)
Get more performance out of your electronically controlled engine by plugging in one of BD's Electronic Boost Builders. Installed in-line with the MAP sensor, the Electronic Boost Builder increases available boost by intercepting the message to the ECM, preventing it from setting an over-boost trouble code that can cost between 50-80 horsepower. BD's Boost Builders are a perfect match for engines with power module, injector or turbo enhancements.
- Get more performance out of your electronically controlled engine
- Installed in-line with the MAP sensor
- Increases available boost by intercepting the message to the ECM
- Prevents setting an over-boost trouble code
- Access 50-80 horsepower lost by ECM limits
- 12,000 Miles
Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.