2000-2002 Cummins 47RE Performance Transmission W/ Filter Kit (1064184F)
The stock transmission is designed to handle the output of the stock engine, but not much more. Increase the durability of your drivetrain with a BD transmission. All transmissions come with BD's heavy duty transmission pan and most packages come bundled with our auxiliary transmission filter kit for added protection!
- Increase the durability of your drivetrain
- Stock thrust bushings replaced with roller Torrington bearings
- Every transmission is tested on a dyno
- Upgraded Valvebody
- Increased line pressure to 190-200psi
- No shuttle shifting problems
- Drilled intermediate shaft for increased lubrication
- Modified manual valve for lube in all positions
- Clutch Count: OD 6
- Clutch Count: OD DIRECT 10
- Clutch Count: FORWARD 5
- Clutch Count: DIRECT 6
- High temp/energy Raybestos band
- Upgraded governor pressure transducer (47RE/48RE)
- Upgraded governor solenoid - Twice the burst pressure than stock
- Upgraded 48RE sunshell
- Cooler line case saver in every transmission
- BD auxiliary full flow filter kit for extra protection
- BD rigid aluminum heavy duty transmission pan
- Pan heat-dissipating fins keep temperature down
- Magnetic drain plug
- Pan adds 2qt extra oil capacity
- Not warranted for Race or Sled Pull use
- Available with Billet input shaft
- 150,000 Miles
- No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet.
BD torque converter must be installed at the time of installation of the transmission - use of a 3rd party or OE converter will invalidate the transmission warranty
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.